Sunoco LP is one of America’s largest and most efficient terminalling and storage providers.
To better serve our customers, Sunoco LP owns and operates 42 fuel terminals to ensure supply and quality standards remain at the highest levels. Having safe and reliable terminals means we have the fuel you need, when you need it.
Where are Sunoco LP terminals located?
- 19 pipeline-connected terminals in the continental U.S.
- Nine marine-connected terminals in the continental U.S.
- Seven terminals featuring both pipeline connectivity and direct marine access.
- Six terminals in Hawaii
- One terminal in Puerto Rico
Why choose our fuel terminals?
Sunoco LP fuel terminals are strategically located throughout the Northeast, Midwest and Southeast regions of the United States, plus Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- Refined-products storage capacity of 20 million barrels for leading supply reliability
- Automated truck loading equipment to reduce costs
- Well-maintained and reliable facilities
Quality Assurance & Safety
All Sunoco LP contractors and employees understand their individual role in our safety program and are held accountable to work safely every day.
Through Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), potential hazards can be recognized and prevented at each work site.
All Sunoco LP employees are expected to take initiative to either help resolve an issue, correct situations, or notify appropriate personnel.
Sunoco LP employees carefully handle products, components and additives at our terminals to help ensure quality products are provided to our customers. This includes proper equipment maintenance and product quality testing.
Are you interested in doing business with our terminals team?
Contact us to learn more.
Terminal Facilities & Services
Ready to partner with Sunoco LP?
We have the solutions you need to grow your business. See what Sunoco LP can do for you.